Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2Nite + Little Starry Night

I feel embarrassed that I had a polish from the China Glaze OMG collection in my stash for months and hadn't tried it…until now!  And wow did it make the absolute perfect base for my new Lynnderella! 

So I started with 2 coats of China Glaze 2Nite.  2Nite is a gorgeous cornflower blue linear holo.   The first coat was thin, streaky and pooled.  The second coat went on much smoother and evened everything up perfectly.    

I then used Lynnderella Little Starry Night on top.  Hello gorgeous!  LSN is so beautiful!  It's a small bottle of magic I tell ya!  Mini holo silver stars, very fine silver holo bars, iridescent blue micro glitter and matte black squares and hexs.  I used 2 coats, dabbing a bit to make sure there was ample glitter covering each entire nail.  I topped it off with a coat of Gelous then a layer of topcoat.

Well, what do you think?  Magical, right?!





Pin It

3 comments: