Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lumina Lacquer Moon Child

Have you checked out Lumina Lacquer yet?  If you haven't I suggest you run over to the shop and take a peek!  I'd been eyeing Moon Child for a while and I couldn't be happier with it!  It's gorgeous!  Packed full of large glitters in a wide assortment of shapes….it's made out of magic and win!

I started this mani with 1 coat of Sinful Colors Endless Blue.  It's the brightest blue I own and it's a real beauty!  Great formula too!  I then put on 2 coats of Lumina Lacquer Moon Child.  Moon Child is brimming with stars, hearts, flowers, moons, circles, butterflies, bars, hexs and micro glitters!  There is truly something for everyone in here.  I got a great variety of glitter out with each brush dip and the glitters laid flat and smooth on my nails.  I used 2 coats of Gelous and a layer of topcoat to ensure smooth and super glossy nails that would last (and boy did they - 3 days, NO tip wear!).  I look forward to trying other polish from Lumina Laquer sooner than later!  Spring Fling - I'm looking at you kid!

You can follow Lumina Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram (luminalacquer).  And you can purchase polish from the store.  PS - Moon Child is LE and still in stock!  GO!  





index

middle



Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: