Friday, August 2, 2013

OPI Alcatraz...Rocks!

Good morning polish friends!  Oh, it's not morning for you?  Well then good afternoon!  Silly time difference.  I'm really excited about the polish I have to share with you today.  I know you've likely seen a few swatches of this polish (and collection) already but this was my favorite and I was beyond thrilled when it arrived at my beauty supply store.  I was a good girl and only left with this 1.  Ok fine, maybe all they had received were the textures so that's why I only bought 1. 

This is Alcatraz...Rocks from the OPI San Francisco collection Fall 2013 collection.  I love that it's inspired to a city local to me.  I just hope that doesn't mean I will buy them all.  But I couldn't resist this one.  Alcatraz...Rocks is a Sand, textured polish.  I love these.  They look and feel so cool!  This particular one is really fun - it's a dark purple base with green, gold, magenta and grape sparkles.  AR sparkles SO much in the sun, it's really fun to look at your fingers sparkle and shine as you wiggle them around (caution...don't stare at your nails while driving!).  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  The formula was texture perfection with no application problems to report.  I did not use topcoat.  









Pin It

4 comments: