Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Smitten Polish Gradient: In October, We Wear Pink & Cart Hold!

Good afternoon!  Popping in with a quickie post!  I wanted to get this beautiful mani shared this month, as it's breast cancer awareness month and one of these is a breast cancer awareness polish.  If you've been following me for any length of time you'll know that I have a major obsession with Smitten Polish.  I am always hunting down old colors and have quite a large collection of this brand. Why you ask?  Because Noelie never ceases to amaze me with the colors and finished she puts out.  I was rifling through my Smitten drawer and realized these two pinks were made for each other so I did what any pink polish fan would do - I used them together in a gradient!  Sadly neither of these polishes are available but trust me when I say that no matter what you buy, you will not be disappointed!  Head over to the shop I bet there'll be something there you'll just have to have.  Let's jump in and check it out!

*nothing to disclose*


This mani is a gradient of 2 pink holo micro glitter Smittens.  They are Cart Hold! and In October, We Wear Pink.  Cart Hold! was an exclusive that wasn't available to the public.  In October, We Wear Pink is from the October 2014 Sweet Addictions box.  I layered them both on a makeup sponge and applied a few layers to each nail.  The coverage was really great, the gradient built up to opacity pretty quickly (I can't recall if I used 2 or 3 coats).  I love that the gradient is subtle but noticeable.  And both shades of pink are really gorgeous.  I finished this up with 2 layers of topcoat.   

Smitten Polish Cart Hold! and In October, We Wear Pink

Smitten Polish Cart Hold! and In October, We Wear Pink

Smitten Polish Cart Hold! and In October, We Wear Pink

Smitten Polish Cart Hold! and In October, We Wear Pink

Smitten Polish Cart Hold! and In October, We Wear Pink


Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment