Thursday, August 9, 2018

Beauty Review: Pirette Fragrance Oil

Morning beauties!  When I go on vacation I like to shop.  It's fun to find little things that will remind me of the trip and specific places once I get home.  I got to enjoy a few date nights alone with my husband this vacation and we perused a store while waiting on reservations one night, I came across this interesting little perfume oil.  I didn't think much of it, other than the simple packaging appealed to me.  But when I smelled it I knew I had to have it.  I tend to be drawn toward easy fragrances, simple, nothing overwhelming.  This fit all those bills and just smells like Summer.  I want to wear it all the time and hang on to the Summer memories, hot days, pool trips, beach visits.  Pirette is a brand that was actually created in Newport Beach, CA.  So not a Hawaiian brand, but still a beach brand!  And I'm happy to be supporting a California brand.  So let's jump in and check it out.

*nothing to disclose*

Pirette: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

Pirette is surf born line of products that really captures the Summer/beach vibe.  There are a few products available; this fragrance oil, a dry body oil and soy candle.  The scent is inspired by coconut, surf wax and sunscreen.  I don't know about you but I love the smell of sunscreen and buy lots of products just because they have a similar scent.  But the addition of the coconut and surf wax really bring home the beach feel.

The fragrance oil comes in a 15ml roller ball glass bottle.  Simple bottle style, just like the packaging.    The oil itself is very thin, comes out of the rollerball easily and absorbs into the skin quickly.  I roll a little on each wrist, inside of my elbows and behind my ears.  You can put it on any pulse point of your choosing.  

You can pick up the fragrance oil for $48.  It's a small price to pay to be surrounded with the scent of an endless summer.  Especially once the weather starts to cool off and you long for those hotter, easier days.  








Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment