Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bad Kitty


Before I start I will tell you that this is a difficult polish to obtain.  Bad Kitty is highly sought after, often called a lemming, and on many a blogger girl (and guy) wish list.  Bad Kitty is a limited edition - or should I say rarely available polish made by Elixir Lacquers.  Not  until it was on my nails did I really understand the hype.  Bad Kitty is beautiful, period.  

Bad Kitty is a sheer purple that flashes blue-teal shimmer.  It reminds me of the inside of an abalone shell; opalescent, shimmery, pearly colors.  It's just so damn "glowy" I wasn't able to stop staring at my nails today.  I literally wanted to pull out my camera and take pictures everywhere - stoplights, the post office, work.  I used 3 coats plus topcoat.  The nail line is still slightly visible, but in the pictures it's much more prominent.  


Keep watch for Bad Kitty by Elixir Lacquers at their store or on their Facebook page.

On with the show…

Indoors


Sunlight











Bad Kitty bottle #60

2 comments:

  1. I admit - it looks gorgeous.
    But I dunno... I don't go after those real hard to find little ones. Always makes me so sad when others look at it and drool and them they end up being sold for 250$ on ebay.
    But then... yeah, it's really a drool for. I love the way it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEP! I have this waiting for my nails to grow out! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete