Monday, December 23, 2013

Simply Holiday Mani featuring Lumina Lacquer Wrapped in Red and Lynnderella Ice the Snowcake, Emerald Hope & Ruby Red Ruby

Good morning beauties!  I have a couple lovely holiday manis to share and I'll start with this one because it's one of the best reds I've ever put on my fingers.  I am so much in love with it it's unbelievable.  Lumina Lacquer is well know for glitter bombs but I have to say her solid colors this season were pretty darn amazing.  I accented this mani with a trio of Lynnderella Christmas colors just to jazz it up a bit.  So let 's just jump in and start looking at pictures!

Lumina Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram
Lynnderella: Shop, Blog, Facebook, Instagram

Lumina Lacquer has jumped up the ranks as one of my favorite polish brands this year.  I've always loved Tatiana's glitter combinations but this season she released a couple solid colors that truly stole my heart.  Wrapped In Red is a gorgeous cherry red creme base with flashes of fuchsia shimmers and scattered red holo sparkles.  The formula was wonderfully creamy and so opaque.  It's easily a 1-coater, but because of habit I used 2 thin coats.  Application was truly wonderful.  I then accented a nail with a few Lynnderellas to create a Christmassy Lynnderlayering.  I used 1 layer of Ruby Red Ruby as the base.  RRR is a beautiful blend of red glitters in a slightly red tinted base.  I topped RRR with 1 coat of Emerald Hope, a pretty mix of green and turquoise glitters in a clear base.  Finally I used 1 layer of Ice the Snowcake for that lightly sprinkled with snow effect.  Ice the Snowcake is a mix of pure white glitters in a clear base.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat on all nails.  










Pin It
Instagram