Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pretty in Pink Mani using Lumina Lacquer I Want You & Frosting

Good morning and happy Saturday!!  I guess it's about that time when all of us bloggers saturate your news feed with Valentine's Day manis.  Well add me to the list because here's one from me!  Really it's just a lovely pink, but it totally works as an easy Valentine's mani!  Both of the polishes I used are from Lumina Lacquer and you know that's one of my favorite brands.  Lumina always has a fantabulous formula and application and I love that Tatiana has such a wide variety of finishes to chose from.  So let's jump on in and hear about what I'm wearing!

*nothing to disclose*


I started with 2 coats of I Want You.  This is creamy (almost a crelly finish) bubblegum pink polish full of micro glitter and tiny sheer silvery flakes.  The first coat is sheer but it built up really well.  I love the shade of pink, its bright enough to be noticed, but not a neon - which I am not quite ready for.  Formula and application of I Want You were both great - no issues to speak of.  I then used a makeup sponge to apply Frosting.  Frosting is a pastel pink holographic micro glitter.  It's very dense and covers perfectly on it's own in a few coats.  So to avoid having fully covered tips I put a light coat of Frosting on the sponge so I could get that perfect glitter gradient effect.  I finished with 2 layers of topcoat for a smooth finish.  

*artificial light*
Lumina Lacquer I Want You & Frosting

Lumina Lacquer I Want You & Frosting

Lumina Lacquer I Want You & Frosting

Lumina Lacquer I Want You & Frosting

Lumina Lacquer I Want You & Frosting

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment