Wednesday, April 1, 2015

China Glaze Pop the Trunk

Good afternoon all and happy MY BIRTHDAY MONTH.  Haha.  I'm really excited to share the things I've gotten in the mail to swatch lately and will be delving in to those over the next few days.  Neons and holos galore, I am so excited!  Another color I am super excited about is this bright red-orange from the China Glaze Road Trip collection.  It was released for the Spring and the collection was full of soft subtle colors as well as a few brights for some nice contrast.  I surprisingly was drawn to both sides of the scale and ended up going home with a handful of subtle and another handful of bright.  
So let's take a look at this beautiful color - I promise to not wait to long to share the others!

*nothing to disclose*

China Glaze: WebsiteFacebookInstagramTwitter

This is Pop The Trunk, and as mentioned before it's from the Road Trip Collection.  This is a bright orange creme, but I think it leans fairly red.  This red-orange hybrid is actually one of my favorite shades in the color spectrum.  The formula was really lovely, opaque and creamy.  No issues at all.  I had full coverage with 2 coats of Pop The Trunk.  1 layer of topcoat but it didn't really need it.  

China Glaze Pop The Trunk

China Glaze Pop The Trunk

China Glaze Pop The Trunk

China Glaze Pop The Trunk

China Glaze Pop The Trunk

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment