1. Zoya Pixie Dust Vespa. Soft sage green. Textured. 2 layers, no topcoat.
2. Eliana Trevo da Sorte and Pure Ice Sheer Luck. Trevo is a pistachio green creme. I used 2 coats. Sheer Luck is dense green micro glitter with blue and purple diamonds. I used 1 coat, then 1 layer of topcoat.
3. China Glaze L8R G8R. This is from the OMG, 2009. So everything from this collection is very hard to find and pricey. L8R G8R is a light lime green with gorgeous linear holo. I used 3 thin coats and no top coat.
4. Dior Lime and Red Dog Designs The Temptress. Lime is a very beautiful lime green creme with subtle hidden shimmer. I used 2 coats. I accented 1 nail with 1 coat of Red dog Designs The Temptress - a gorgeous tone on tone green glitter bomb. 1 layer of top coat on the accent nail only.
5. Illamasqua Radium and Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove. I started with 2 coats of Radium, a shimmery neon green. I accented 2 nails with 2 coats of Keeper of the Grove, a neon green glitter with other neon colored glitters sprinkled in (including pink circles! Yay!). I layer of topcoat.
6. Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy and Darling Diva Polish Bonnie Lassie. Here I started with 2 coats of Feelin' Froggy, a pretty shimmery kelly-ish green. I then dabbed Bonnie Lassie on the tips of all nails. 1 layer of topcoat.
7. wet n wild Poison Ivy and Sinful Colors Green Ocean. Poison Ivy is very dark and pigmented deep hunter green with shimmer...I only needed 1 coat for full coverage. I then used 1 coat of Green Ocean, a green/blue/aqua shifting flakie polish (how could I not used Green Ocean in this post?!). 1 layer of topcoat.
8. OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow and Ninja Polish Alexandrite. HTAT is a blackened hunter green creme. I used 2 coats (but should have used 3). I then used 1 coat of Alexandrite (which is not currently available). Alexandrite is a gorgeous green/purple/aqua color shifting polish. 1 layer of topcoat.
9. Last but not least - not a green polish, but so very fitting for today! The Nail Junkie Pot o' Gold! Inspired by the black pot full of gold at the end of the rainbow. This is a very lovely black crelly-ish base full of gold microglitter and gold circles (coins). I used 3 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.