Sunday, November 3, 2013

Girly Bits Off The Scale & enJOYmint

Hello sunshine, good morning!  As the weekend comes to a close I have another spam post for you.  Well not really spam because it's only 2 polishes from the Girly Bits line up, but I recently did have a big post featuring 4 other colors.  You can see that post HERE.  From my escapades with all these Girly Bits (yeah - that sounds bad) I've learned one thing...GB is an awesome brand!  I mean I always knew it, but the formula on these babies have really sealed the deal for me.  You can purchase Girly Bits Cosmetics from the website.  Girly Bits is also available at Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures, Overall Beauty, Harlow & Co.  You can also follow Girly Bits on Facebook and Instagram (girlybitscosmetics).  Let's take a look at the polish now!

Up first is Off The Scale.  Hullo pretty little lady.  You were lovely in the bottle but surprised me once I got you on my nails.  Drop dead gorgeous!  Off The Scale is described as a "super sparkly glitter top coat that can be built up in three coats or layered in one."  It's blue, it's turquoise, it's purple, it's awesome.  I started with 1 layer of Sinful Color Rain Storm, a dusty denim blue creme.  I only needed 1 layer of OTS and had amazing coverage.  This polish literally applied itself.  Formula and application were both great.  I love the sparkle you see in the sunshine, but the depth shown in the shade picture really wins me over!  I used 1 layer of topcoat.  


*shade




*shade



And now I have enJOYmint.  This is a lovely and sad polish.  Created in memory of Talia Joy, a beautiful little girl who recently lost her battle with cancer.  The polish community rallied to support her and grieved together upon her passing.  enJOYmint is a gorgeous minty green polish with a light scattered holo effect and a sparse smattering of flakes.  Formula and application on this was fantastic, truly a gorgeous polish all around.  I used 2 coats of enJOYmint and 1 layer to topcoat.  


*shade




*shade

Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: