Wednesday, November 20, 2013

OPI Luxurious, Indulgence and Lynnderella Punkkin Pie

Good morning all!  Taking a step back from blue polish (I've been posting a lot of it haven't I?) and bringing you a gorgeous combination of red, orange and glitter!  I am a true red-orange lover and I basically adore any glitter combination that is Fall themed.  So these OPI DS colors and the Lynnderella glitter were right up my alley!  The great news is that all 3 of these colors are available right now.  OPI is available at many beauty supply stores and you can follow them on Facebook and Instagram (opi_products).  Lynnderella polish is available at lynnderella.com.  You can follow Love Lynnderella on Facebook and Instagram (lovelynnderella).  

I started this with OPI DS Indulgence on my thumb, index and pinky.  This is from the Fall 2012 collection and you know how I love anything Fall themed.  Well this is gorgeous.  Indulgence is a pink-red shade with heavy gold shimmer.  It's borderline metallic finish!  It had amazing application and formula.  I had rich color and full coverage in 2 coats.  I then sponged OPI DS Luxurious on the tips of those same fingers.  Luxurious is one of those "on fire" shades that I simply adore.   It's an orange-red with heavy gold shimmer.  Again it has a metallic type finish.  It applied easily and I had really great coverage considering I used a sponge to apply it!  Then I put OPI Espresso Your Style on my middle and ring fingers.  EYS is a chocolatey brown with shimmer.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and it's a very pretty shade but you can barely see it under Lynnderella Punkkin Pie!  Punkkin Pie is a fun Fall glitter mix with hearts, moons and stars in a heavy shimmered, yellow tinted base that was released in the Thanksgiving 2013 Twinset.  It's a pretty mix of colors and glitter shapes.  I wish the shimmer was a bit lighter, but on the positive I have a feeling 3 coats could provide full coverage on it's own!  I used 2 coats and application was great.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  



*shade










Luxurious, Indulgence


Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: