Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Orly Pink Crystal

Good early evening to you all!  I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to share this post because I thought this polish was so lovely it needed some attention right away!  I went on a wild goose chase one night last week looking for these one-off Orly textures.  Apparently Orly sends colors that didn't quite make the cut to discount stores like TJMaxx and Marshall's.  In my hunt for a peach colored texture I found this gorgeous pink texture instead (I am still looking for Just Peachy though, grrrr).  So hit up your local discount stores and take a peek in the beauty section.  You never know what kind of gems you might find!


Pink Crystal is a fairly bright berry pink with a touch of a mauve undertone.  It's bright and pretty and a prefect Spring color.  I really love the pink and gold sparkles that show through the base color!  Pink Crystal is very sparkly and the texture is nice.  It's not as gritty as a Liquid Sand or Pixie, I'd say it's closer to the Essie texture.  Formula and application were both great!  I used 2 coats of Pink Crystal for full coverage and no topcoat.  






Pin It
Instagram

11 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I always find great Orly at TJ Maxx (including Sparkling Garbage!), but I've not seen a texture there yet...guess I'll need to keep stalking. *sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. I'm completely in love with this. I need to go to Marshall's IMMEDIATELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! I love this! Why didn't they release it, it's so pretty! I did find a gorgeous neon orange Orly at TJMaxx last week that was new to me, but turns out I just somehow overlooked it in one of their random collections from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was Orly thinking? This definitely should have been in their regular line up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this one a few weeks ago! I'm glad to see a swatch of it. It's gorgeous. I just saw a swatch of the peach colored one and wow, I'm in love with that one and really want it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous!! How did this one not make the cut?!! They are insane!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This and Just Peachy need to get released (or re-released? according to Orly) because seriously, that gold shimmer! Just Peachy especially is just *crazy* gorgeous. Your post prompted me to try my local TJ Maxx/Marshall's but alas, no sparkle Orlys were to be found. :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you ever find this polish again? Or anything close to it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete