Saturday, November 1, 2014

Lacquistry Daze of Wine & Roses and Funkin' Pickin' Punkins

Good morning all!  Hope you recovered from a night of candy eating, trick or treaters or bar hopping!  It's oficially November and now we can all work on warming up our stomachs for the main eating event - Thanksgiving!  I have a short but gorgerous post for you today becuase I am getting ready to run out to Ikea to pick up my dreaded 3rd (and possibly 4th) helmer.  I have completely run out of room and no matter how much I purge the stash continues to grow.  I swear polish is akin to gremlins...do not give them food or water after midnight people!  So this post features some amazing new Lacquistry polishes!  Jenna opened up shop with lots of new products about 2 weeks back.  The shop was not stocked with glitter bombs (gasp!) but was full of these amazing shimmery solid colors full of the same materials as AmazeBallz!  I had to get a couple.  You can pick these up or any of Jenna's other Fall creations in the shop now!  Lacquistry ranges from $8.75 - $15.  

*nothing to disclose*

Lacquistry:  Shop, Facebook

Up first is Funkin' Pickin' Punkins'.  I dare you to say that 3x fast!  So I am going to abbreviate it for the rest of this blurb to FPP.  FPP is described as a "vibrant orange jelly with rust, gold, toffee, and bronze micro shimmer accented with ultra reflective gold metal flakes (AmazeBallz Original formula)."  I simply adore this color, everything about it is gorgeous.  I've been wearing it on my toes for well over a week now.  My pictures are showing a bit more red-orange than the true orange it is.  Formula and application were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats of FPP for full coverage and finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  

Lacquistry Funkin' Pickin' Punkins'

Lacquistry Funkin' Pickin' Punkins'

Lacquistry Funkin' Pickin' Punkins'

Lacquistry Funkin' Pickin' Punkins'

Daze of Wine & Roses is another color that just screams "Jen" and I had to have it!  It's another long name that I am going to abbreviate.  DoW&R is the "burgundy version of AmazeBalls Extra Fine...base color is a ruby/plum/berry hybrid, with red micro shimmer and hidden gold sparkle."  Jenna calls this metallic/foil finish "UltraMetal."  DoW&R is so deep and rich, a very luxurious color.  Formula and application were both stellar.  I used 2 coats of DoW&R for full coverage and finished off with 1 layer of topcoat.  

Lacquistry Daze of Wine & Roses

Lacquistry Daze of Wine & Roses

Lacquistry Daze of Wine & Roses

Lacquistry Daze of Wine & Roses

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment