Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Burberry Spring 2015

Good morning lovelies!  It's been cold and ugly here lately, I guess Spring decided to rear it's head late in the game.  Something tells me it's going to rain today and that's fine by me.  I just want to spend the day in my bed, cozied up in the blankets.  My late soccer game and a sick kid kept me up  most of the night.  And now I have a sore throat, yay.  But I also have this pretty Spring collection to share with you and I have a feeling it will perk the day up a bit.  A while back I had asked what you (the reader) wanted to see more of and one of the replies was "more mainstream brands."  Today's post is actually a luxury brand but it's easy to pick up in any upscale department store that has a makeup section so hopefully this will suffice for the moment.  Today's post features the new Burberry Spring 2015 collection.  It consists of 6 beautiful creme polishes in great colors that everyone should have in their collection (I only have 5 to share with you).  I also like how these shades really screamed "Burberry" to me.  I've seen this Limited Edition set on the shelves in many departments stores Burberry Beauty section and they retail for $22 each.  So let's jump in to the post and see what these luxury polishes are all about.  
*nothing to disclose*
Burberry Beauty: BurberryNordstrom, Saks
Imperial Blue #429 is a pretty cobalt blue creme.  It had a lovely formula that applied like butter.  I used 2 coats of Imperial Blue and no topcoat.  

Burberry Imperial Blue #429

Burberry Imperial Blue #429

Burberry Imperial Blue #429

Burberry Imperial Blue #429

Hydrangea Pink #402 is a soft floral pink.  I know Burberry is known for their neutral and natural shades and this really fits into their overall theme.  This feminine color is very fresh and easy to wear.  The formula and application were both superb.  I used 2 coats of Hydrangea Pink for full coverage.  

Burberry Hydrangea Pink #402

Burberry Hydrangea Pink #402

Burberry Hydrangea Pink #402

Burberry Hydrangea Pink #402

Stone Blue #431 is a nice slate blue.  This is a really pretty blue that is pretty understated on the nails.  It reminds me of blue/grey rainy day Spring skies. Again, wonderful formula here and Stone Blue applied so easily.  I used 1 coat of Stone Blue and no topcoat.  

Burberry Stone Blue #431

Burberry Stone Blue #431

Burberry Stone Blue #431

Burberry Stone Blue #431

Here's Aqua Green #418, a refreshing shade of green.  I do think it leans more green than aqua but I can see how it could be placed in both categories.  Loved the color, loved the formula.  Aqua Green applied perfectly in 2 coats and no topcoat.  

Burberry Aqua Green #418

Burberry Aqua Green #418

Burberry Aqua Green #418

Burberry Aqua Green #418

So this is the last one I have to share but there is a 6th color that I don't have.  Hopefully I can pick it up and share it later.  This is Bright Coral Red #414 and it's TOTALLY my color!  I truly adore these red-orange-coral shades.  I want to wear (and buy) them all the time.  Big fan of the color, big fan of the formula and application.  I used 2 coats of Bright Coral Red and no topcoat.

Burberry Bright Coral Red #414

Burberry Bright Coral Red #414

Burberry Bright Coral Red #414

Burberry Bright Coral Red #414


Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment