Thursday, May 7, 2015

ellagee Jeweled Egg Hunt

Hello!  Chugging along in this long week, hope you're still hanging in here!  I am, but barely.  I've got a bad case of excitement and restlessness.  I'm excited to head off to Disneyland this weekend for the Tinkberbell 10K race.  It will be my second time running it.  Of course my family will be there too so it will be nice Mother's Day weekend away from home (= no cooking or cleaning).  Speaking of Disneyland, my post today features ellagee, another big fan of Disney!  Laura has lots of Disney themed polishes as well as plenty of others to tickle your fancy.  The one I have to share today is actually from the giant indie Bunny Box that she released - full of indie brands and hand care items.  A few of those items were offered in individual shops later and this was one.  I had to have it.  So.  Much.  Glittery.  Goodness.  The good news?  It's still available!  You can pick up Jeweled Egg Hunt for $10.50 now, along with loads of other great polishes.  Head over and take a look and all the pretties.  And now let's look at this one.

*nothing to disclose*

ellagee: ShopFacebookInstagram

Jeweled Egg Hunt is a "mix of metallic and holo glitter in shades of pink and fuchsia with shades of gold holo microglitter."  This is such a gorgeous blend of colors, it's got a vintage feel that reminds me of a Faberge egg.  The formula was really great, perfect consistency and full coverage on it's own. I used 3 coats of Jeweled Egg Hunt and was very happy with the glitter payoff.  I finished with a layer of topcoat.  

*direct sun*
ellagee Jeweled Egg Hunt

ellagee Jeweled Egg Hunt

ellagee Jeweled Egg Hunt

ellagee Jeweled Egg Hunt

v=ellagee Jeweled Egg Hunt

 *indirect natural light*
ellagee Jeweled Egg Hunt

ellagee Jeweled Egg Hunt


Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment