Saturday, May 9, 2015

Lumina Lacquer 4/21

Good afternoon, happy Saturday!  I'm at the Happiest Place on Earth, resting after the fun Tinkerbell 10K run!  More like I am resting from having to wake up at 3:30am vs. running 6.2 miles.  I promise to post pictures of my nails and outfit sometime next week but check my Instagram account (@mynailpolishobsession) for pictures now!  I wanted to share a really lovely gift that was given to me by the even lovelier Tatiana from Lumina Lacquer.  We share a birthday and swapped gifts.  This beauty is a special one of a kind that she created for me and I am both touched and totally lusty for it!  You know this means you won't be able to purchase this polish, but as I have mentioned before she has plenty of other gorgeous lacquer selections in her shop including 2 new additions that I just reviewed - Mystic and Spaced Out (post HERE).  So let's take a look at 4/21!

*product in this post as a gift*


What can I say?  4/21 is a totally stunning aqua-teal polish.  The base color is full of mesmerizing shimmer and tiny glitter and flake particles that add depth and interest.  The formula of 4/21 was perfect, nice and creamy and opaque in 2 coats.  I finished with a layer of topcoat.  

Lumina Lacquer 4/21

Lumina Lacquer 4/21

Lumina Lacquer 4/21

Lumina Lacquer 4/21

Lumina Lacquer 4/21

Lumina Lacquer 4/21

I just had to show you how 4/21 matched my soccer uniform!  How perfect right?  

Lumina Lacquer 4/21
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment