Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Indie Spotlight: 6 Harts

Morning beauties!  I'll have a couple posts coming at you today but let's start with this one.  I'm in a new Facebook group that spotlights one indie maker a month!  So I'll have some links to other bloggers featuring the same brand at the bottom of my post, please be sure to check them out.  6 Harts has the honor of being the first showcased indie and I pulled out my favorite, Midnight Delight.  I have a good stash of 6 Harts and they are all very lovely.  Some of my other favorites are Not Taupical, Carnal Intent and Bat Crap Crazy.  Courtney makes small batches and puts thought into her colors and finishes.  They all build up well in 2-3 coats.  I'd also like to recommend her cuticle oils, which are lightly scented (great for those who are sensitive to strong smells) and very nourishing. If you haven't tired this brand out you definitely should!  

*nothing to disclose*

6 Harts: ShopFacebookInstagram

This beauty is Midnight Delight.  It's a deepened purple-black shimmery polish with magenta and blue shimmers and a sprinkling of white and yellow gold metallic glitters.  I adore this dark shade of purple, and the shimmer and glitters are the perfect touch to add a unique touch to it.  It also has a bit of a dusty quality to it which I also love.  The formula builds up great in 3 coats.  I finished with topcoat.




Please remember to check out the other blog links showing off 6 Harts polishes!





Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment