Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine's Skittlette

Good morning!  I have another Valentine's mani to share - yes, another skittlette.  Oh skittlette, how I love thee!  This one turned out so delicate and romantic, I definitely love it!  I used a mainstream, drugstore, international and indie polish to create this look.  Let's jump into the pictures!

Red Dog Designs: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

I first used Jade Deja Vu on my index nail - hello fantastic hot pink linear holo.  Honestly this is probably the prettiest pink holo I have!  Deja Vu had amazing formula and application.  I used 2 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.  I then used Julie G Rock Candy on my pinky and thumb nails.  Rock Candy is a teal-ish colored texture polish that swings more blue or green depending on the lighting.  It's also got a really great silvery shimmer throughout.  I loved the feel of the texture, it was a perfect grit.  I used 2 coats of Rock Candy.  Finally for my middle and ring fingers I used 2 coats of OPI Skull & Glossbones - a perfect neutral light grey.  I topped it with Red Dog Designs Young At Heart.  Young At Heart is full of "various hues, shapes, and sizes of pink, lime holo, teal holo, white glitters, with microfine holo glitter and pink hearts."  The formula of Young At Heart was great, easy to work with and plenty of glitter came out to play.  I used 2 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.  










Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I have been wanting Young At Heart for a while. It's a lovely glitter.

    ReplyDelete