Saturday, January 26, 2013

Zoya Tallulah & Piaf + Shimmer Polish Trisha

Today I wanted to try something different with my mani.  Many other bloggers do this, and I have as well, just not for a post.  So you'll have to let me know how you liked it and if you think it's something I should try and do more of on here.

I started with 2 coats of Zoya Tallulah, which I received from the 3 for $10 promo a while back.  It's gorgeous.  Bight blue polish with purple glowy shimmer.  Just my style and I can't wait to wear it alone for the full "Marge's Blue Beehive" effect.  I did my accent nail with Zoya Piaf.  Piaf is from the Lovely Spring 2013 collection.  It is a soft pastel yellow with silver-ish shimmer.  Both Zoyas had lovely application and nice formulas.

I topped all fingers with 2 coats of Shimmer Polish Trisha.  Shimmer describes this polish as a blood-orange mix.  Definitely a red-orange tone.  There is also some gold, blue, copper and purple glitter in there.  I love how over the 2 different colors you can see that the polish can lean red or orange.  I had no application problems and am very happy with the amount of glitter I got out with each coat.  I finished it off with a layer of topcoat. 

You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and the Shimmer Polish Blog.  You can purchase Trisha and other sparkly creations from the Shimmer Polish Etsy store.






*the Shimmer Polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ficou linda a combinação, o glitter ficou maravilhoso sobre os dois esmaltes!
    Bjos e boa semana!
    http://amonailart.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast with the accent nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So different and creative, loved it!
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete