Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Nail Junkie Cupcake

InstagramI have such a gorgeous polish combo to share with you today!  And an indie first for me!  I recently received some Nail Junkie polishes and I was really pleased with the quality and uniqueness of the polishes.   I have 2 more to wear and am looking forward to playing with them!
I started with 2 coats of Layla 04 - the hot pink soft touch.  It's REALLY hot pink!  It has a very pretty suede type finish without topcoat and was easy formula to work with.  It also dried fairly quickly.  I used 2 coats of The Nail Junkie Cupcake on top.  Cupcake is circle glitters…yes I said CIRCLES!!  Different shades of pink and red in a clear base with silvery glimmer (glitter & shimmer).  It's really gorgeous!  I got a good amount of glitter on each nail without having to dig.  I like how the silver shimmer really shows up well.  I accented a nail with a special polish made for me!  Happy V-Day Jen! is a clear base with a glowy red glitter and red, pink and white hearts.  It was so much fun to use and stunning over the hot pink!  The red glitter really stands out and I think that made it a special polish.   The hearts and circle glitters layed flat on the nail.  I used a layer of topcoat to smooth everything out.  

Have you tried The Nail Junkie polishes yet?  I'd highly recommend you do post haste!  

And you can follow me on Facebook and Instagram as well!






Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love this mani Jen! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank YOU for making such beautiful polishes! I hope I did them justice with my swatches!

      Delete