Monday, April 14, 2014

Girly Bits Lack Of Pies

Good afternoon!  Hope Monday is going swimmingly for you!  My kids are back in school but I am as busy as usual.  This post is about a stunning Girly Bits polish that I swooned over for ages!  I am so happy that I have this and I literally stared at my nails for 2 days checking out all the color shift.  It is totally fabulous and if you don't have any Girly Bits yet (or don't have this particular one) you need it.  Seriously, need.  So this post is picture heavy, I tried my hardest to capture as much color shift as possible.  Hope you don't mind the overload.

Girly Bits: Shop, Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures, Overall Beauty, Harlow & Co, Facebook, Instagram

Lack of Pies is a fabulous "holographic, multi-chrome stunner which shifts from lime green to deep moss, to purple, to gold."  Pam suggests that you can use Lack Of Pies alone in 3 coats or 1 coat over black.  I went with wearing it alone and I am seriously in love with this polish.  The holo effect as well as the multi-chrome effect were both very strong and neither overshadowed the other.  I used 3 coats of Lack Of Pies for perfect coverage and color depth.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.

*inside picture*

 *sunshine pictures*










Pin It
Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is stunning! Look at it sparkle in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.m.g. how have i never heard of this polish?????? it's STUNNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay so glad this is coming to meeeee!

    ReplyDelete