Friday, April 18, 2014

Red Dog Desings Limited Edition La Vie en rose for My Nail Polish Obsession

I've been slightly obsessed with all things rose lately.  I love the colors and the smell.  I'll buy anything rose: body products, perfume, makeup, jewlery, anything named after a rose...everything.  When Gina from Red Dog Designs and I worked on my 2-year blogiversary polish of course I knew I wanted holo, and I wanted a rosy color.  Well Gina nailed it!  This beautiful custom is a perfectly blend of pink and red, holo pigment and holo pink sparkles.  I named it La Vie en rose....after the Louis Armstrong song.  If you like this custom there is great news for you....La Vie en rose was created in limited supply and there are less than 30 bottles available for sale on Monday 4/21/14 at 5:00 pm EST.  I say less than 30 because as you will see, I have 1/30 to show you today!

Red Dog Designs: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

La Vie en rose is absolutely perfect.  I love it...so much.  The formula and application of La Vie en rose were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and 1 layer of topcoat.  








I also wanted to show you how well it paired with the Red Dog Designs custom celebrating my 1 year blogiversary last year!  Summershine is a gorgeous blend of pink, gold, iridescent and holo glitters.  It's mostly circles and butterflies....perfect to pair butterflies with roses, right?  




Pin It
Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I love that you got #1. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty combination! There both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Think I need to pick this up, seeing as how I share the rose obsession (it's my middle name) and my birthday is on the 22nd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad that this is on its way to me soon!

    ReplyDelete