Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lynnderella Diamond Light, Cult Nails Be Loco & Enchanted Polish Dime Piece

Good morning there lovelies!  With all this sunshine I promptly started wearing brighter colors on my nails.  I just can't resist them...they suck me in!  The mani I have to share today is made up of 3 beautiful polishes from 3 popular indie brands.  I like how they worked together and created a simple but noticeable mani.

Lynnderella: Shop, Blog, Facebook, Instagram

I started this mani with Enchanted Polish Dime Piece.  One of the most holo-y silver linear holos I have ever tried.  It's totally space age and awesome.  Application and formula were both awesome.  I used 2 coats of Dime Piece.  I used Cult Nails Be Loco on my middle and ring fingers and the "intensely pigmented bright peach toned creme" is really amazing.  I actually found the finish to be more crelly like.  Such a perfect color for the Spring and Summer seasons.  Formula an application were both great.  I used 2 coats of Be Loco.  Finally I topped Be Loco with Lynnderella Diamond Light, a holographic glitter polish full of "silver and pink dots and diamonds dusted with assorted micro glitters."  The mix of silver and pink glitters in Diamond Light is really lovely.  I found the base a touch thin for the glitters and wish I would have gotten more out.  But all in all it turned out nice.  I used 2 coats of Diamond Light.  I finished this mani with 1 layer of topcoat on all nails.  

*all pictures taken in direct sunlight*







Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous manicure! Love all the shine and sparkle the whole nails have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i need diamond light and dime piece! i mean i already wanted them but whoa. you made me really want them!

    ReplyDelete