Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Eyes Mani

I always feel like...somebody's watching meeeeee!  In this case my acent nails are watching me...and I have no privacy, ooooooh!  Here's my second Halloween mani!  I am actually wearing this one today.  Yes, it's juvenile and I smeared an eyeball...but I'm pretty horrible at art and it was my first time trying to make eyeballs.  So I like how it turned out anyways.  It was sparkly and fun! 

Here's what I have on!  Thumb, index and middle all got 2 coats of LA Girl Electric Coral.  Am orange scattered holo with a jelly like finish.  Really beautiful color that is much more orange than my pictures are showing.  The formula was beautiful and so easy to use.  I drew black stripes on my index with Orly Liquid Vinyl (yeah shaky hands, but I was tired, it was late and I didn't feel like digging around for my tape).  On my ring and pinky nails I have 2 coats of Nerd Lacquer HOCCHHH KSSSHHHHH (named after the sound Darth Vader makes when he breathes).  HK is a super pretty black glitter polish that is so full of glitter you don't even need a base for it.  Holo hexs, super fine microglitter, black glitters...it built up great!  It actually has a textured type feel to it, thought I know that's not what it's meant to be.  Use a thick layer or 2 of topcoat or Gelous to smooth it out.  I then used a dotting tool to make eyeballs on my ring finger.  Done!  Easy, cute, and even y 2 year old daughter looked at my nails and knew they were "Halloween!"


*shade



Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: