Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lynnderella Are You A Good Witch?

Good afternoon (and evening to you East Coast nail peeps).  I have a quick post to share before I head out to my middle son's 5th birthday party.  I met up with a friend for lunch yesterday.  I was deep in the throes of swatching and had naked nails.  Being that I'm know as the nail polish girl to all my friends (as I'm sure most of you are to yours as well) I just couldn't go out naked.  So here's my quick mani that turned out really nice and matched my cool unicorn sweater.

I started with 1 layer of Bettina Daydream, a super pretty pastel lilac creme.  It's really a great polish that literally applies itself.  I then put on 2 coats of Lynnderella Are You A Good Witch? from the recent LE Halloween Twinset.  I used  coats and got a great amount of glitter.  I love that it's all Halloween glitter…black, purple, silver and a small dose of green and magenta.  But what really got me was the super gorgeous purple shimmer and holo sparkles!  I used 1 layer of topcoat to finish this off.  

You can follow Lynnderella here: blog, Facebook, Instagram (lovelynnderella) and can purchase from Lynnderella.com (on ebay).  









Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Unicorn Sweater: better name for band, or blog? :D

    I found this same one on eBay, was just curious who made it, but no info.

    ReplyDelete