Sunday, October 27, 2013

Glow In the Dark Week, Night 7: Red Dog Designs Light Bright

Well we have come to the conclusion of Glow In the Dark week.  I'm sad, this was fun!  I truly enjoyed the night posts and the common theme for all the posts in this series.  I will be doing another theme week again soon!  Below you will find links to all the other posts for the past 7 days if you missed any.


My final post is another Red Dog Designs.  But this one is a one of a kind that Gina threw together for fun and sent my way to use for GITD week.  I decided to name it Light Bright.  This is actually a very unique polish.  It's a Barbie neon pink textured polish with pink glow in the dark pigment.  Yup, textured glow in the dark!  Mind blown!  It's was an amazing formula that went on so nicely and easily.  The texture was perfect with a slight glitter.  And the pink glow, how could you not love it?  I used 3 coats and no topcoat.  





Pin It
Instagram

3 comments: