Thursday, June 19, 2014

Elevation Polish Spam Day 4

Good morning!  I'm a sad panda because today is the last day of my Elevation Polish spam posts!  Wow, 20 polishes in all this week and guess what, I received 3 more in the mail that I get to try now.  I'm actually going to make a conscious effort to not let them pile up like that again and sit around untried and unloved.  Hopefully I will put them on in the next week or 2 and share them with you.  But until then let's peruse the last 5 polishes I have to share with you today.  If you missed my last posts you can see Day 1 HERE, Day 2, HERE and Day 3 HERE.  And with that...here we go!

Elevation Polish: Shop, Llarowe, Blog, Facebook

Silversword, from the Heights of Hawaii collection, is described as a "heavy silver shimmer, holographic with slight hints of green shimmer."  Guess what...Silversword also glows in the dark!  I really enjoy the sparkly, metallic look of this polish.  The holo is much more prominent in the sun than in low lighting.   Formula and application were both smooth and lovely.  I used 2 coats of Silversword and no topcoat.  Silversword is available for purchase.  










Here you can see that it does indeed glow softly in a green shade.  It's very pretty and I totally dig the subtle glow.  



This is Forest of the Fog (proto).  This is a deep teal jelly polish with purple shimmer.  I don't have the version of Forest of the Fog that was released so I can't compare or show you what's different in the prototype.  Formula and application were both great.  I used 2 coats of Forest of the Fog (proto) and no topcoat.  Forest of the Fog is available to purchase, but keep in mind it may look different than the version I have shown you.  










Mt. Tyree is well, wow!  It's a stunning silver holo with tiny black flecks.  I'm so so SO happy I was able to snag this beauty from the Small Batch Prototypes,  The formula and application were both amazing.  I used 2 coats of Mt. Tyree for complete coverage and no topcoat.  Mt. Tyree was a SBP and is not available to purchase.  











Oh hello, it's another gorgeous holo from Lulu!  This is Aconcagua, "a tangerine orange jelly base with holographic pigment" from the Summits Collection #1.  Aconcagua is so juicy and yummy and has amazing holo-ness!  If you love orange like I do then you need this in your life.  Formula and application were both awesome.  I was able to build this jelly base up to full coverage in 2 coats and no topcoat.  Aconcagua is currently available to purchase.  











And last but not least...we've come to the final polish in my spam post.  Broad Peak is a very pretty reddish brown shimmer polish.  It's got a little color shift in there too because at times I see purple.  I found the formula to be pretty sheer but Broad Peak built up nicely in 3 coats.  I didn't use topcoat.  Broad Peak is a discontinued color and no longer available to purchase.  







Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment