Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lumina Lacquer Birthday Night Out

Good morning (or afternoon depending on where you are) lovely readers!  I am currently working on some more spam posts for your enjoyments, but do have a few single polishes/manis to show off in the meantime.  This beauty is from Lumina Lacquer, a one of a kind gift that was sent to me for my birthday!  I'm a big fan of Luminas and this special polish is absolutely gorgeous and very special to me!  Birthday Night Out is a cobalt blue base that has a slightly metallic look, and is filled with flakies and holographic shimmer swimming about.  It reminds me of a star filled night sky or a glistening deep blue ocean.  The holo is very subtle in the pictures, but so much more prominent in real life, even in indoor lighting!  I used 2 coats of Birthday Night Out for perfect coverage and 2 layers of topcoat.

While this particular Lumina Lacquer isn't available for purchase there are many beautiful polishes that are, including glitters, solid colors and micro glitters!

*The product in this review was a gift*







Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment