Sunday, June 8, 2014

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Spam: Holos!

Good morning!  I'm back with another Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer spam post for you to enjoy.  This one is holo-mania though!  You know I love holo and these are all really quite amazing.  They have a glow-y effect to them that makes them almost ethereal.  All of the holos are from the Once More With Feelings Collection, which was inspired by Buffy The Vampire Slayer.  All of these holos have a slightly jelly-ish base but they build up beautifully.  But instead of chatting your eyes off lets jump right in and enjoy some BEGL holos!  

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

Love Makes You Do the Wacky was inspired by Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  This is a "dusty purple linear holo with fuchsia flash."  It's fantastic!  The base is sheer on the first coat, but it built up beautifully in 3 layers.  No topcoat used.  







We Saved The World, I say We Party! is based off the main character, Buffy.  It's a "pale pink linear holo with a strong pink flash."  Again, so much glow in addition to the beautiful linear holo really makes for a unique polish.  Formula and application were great.  I used 2-3 coats (sorry, I can't remember which) and no topcoat.







I think this might be my favorite from the post today.  Dorkhead?! You Slash Me With Your Words is based on Xander.  It's a "pale green linear holo with a strong green flash."  I love this shade of green so much.  Formula and application were both lovely.  I used 3 layers and no topcoat.  







Tact Is Just Not Saying True Stuff. I'll Pass. is inspired by Cordelia.  It's a marvelous "nude leaning taupe linear holo with green flash."  I love nude holos, so so much.  This one didn't disappoint.  The fabulous formula and application only added to my happiness with this polish!  This one was a bit more opaque than the last 3.  I used 2 layers and no topcoat.  







And up last we have the deep and sanguine like red holo based on Spike.  Out. For. A. Walk...BITCH!, such a funny name and a color fitting color for a vampire, right?  This linear holo made my heart skip a beat because I love red holo just as much as I love nude holo.   This one was also pretty opaque and I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.  Formula and application were fabulous.  No topcoat used.  







Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment