Sunday, June 15, 2014

Lumina Lacquer Graduate & Elevation Polish Cuernos del Paine

Good morning and happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  I'm hanging with my kids and my hubby watching the World Cup for now and we have undetermined plans for the rest of the day but I know we will find something fun to do!  And yes, we have the tv set to record all the rest of the games today so we don't miss any of the exciting soccer action.  But right now I wanted to share an most amazing oldie Lumina Lacquer with you because I am over the moon excited with my recent Lumina blog sale haul!  Let's jump in shall we?  

Lumina Lacquer: Shop, Mei Mei's Signatures, Facebook, Instagram
Elevation Polish: Shop, Llarowe, Blog, Instagram

So as I mentioned I picked up Lumina Lacquer Graduate from a blog sale.  It came out sometime last summer and is an amazing bubblegum pink base packed full of bright and neon shades of glitter.  I see blue, green, yellow, pink and orange.  There are squares, hexs, stars and hearts!  So much fun!  The formula of Graduate was a little sheer on the first coat but it built up well.  Plenty of glitter came out and spread easily on my nails...no clumping glitter issues at all.  I used 4 coats total or Graduate for complete coverage.  I did an accent nail with Elevation Polish Cuernos del Paine.  I love this bright pastel pistachio shade of green, it's perfect for so many reasons!  But my favorite thing about it was the fantastic formula!  2 fabulously creamy coats for perfect coverage.  I finished this mani with 1 layer of Dior Gel Topcoat and my nails were amazingly smooth and shiny.  New favorite topcoat?  I think so!  
 



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment