Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 17: Elevation Polish

Hey hey hey!  Gonna make this a super quickie...I've got laundry and dishes on the wait and some super hungry children that are already wandering around the kitchen wondering what's for dinner (it's only 3 pm PST here).  So Day 17 of the untrieds challenge is one of my favorite indie brands ever.  It's even more so now that I've actually met Lulu in person and know first hand what an aweome person she is.  So I used 2 Elevation from the June The Sea Collection and I love the way this mani turned out! You can still play and join the untried challenge by using #summerofuntrieds, #julyuntriedschallenge or #wishesofablueeyedgirl on your Facebook or Instgram picture.

I started this mani with 2 coats of Weddell Sea - a gorgeous "off white (grey leaning) with silver shimmer, white shimmer and sparse holographic pigment."  This one went on with a slightly lumpy formula yet dried completely smooth with no sign of chunks...what magic is this Lulu?!  I then used Yeti's Oceanside Vacation over Weddell Sea on my middle and ring fingers.  Wow what a pretty and whimsical glitter topper.  It reminds me of a mermaid (not that I know any personally).  The sparse light pink/peach glitters make the glitter for me...oh and the glow in the dark stars!  I used 2 coats of Yeti's Oceanside Vacation and topped all nails with 1 layer of topcoat.











Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment