Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 10: Purple

Good morning again!  I'm staying strong and posting another polish for the Summer of Untrieds challenge.  I'll be honest - this is alot of work.  But I am happy to slash through untrieds in my stash.  The theme for Day 10 is Purple.  Well I have loads of purple polish, which is odd for a self proclaimed purple non-lover.  I just think it's a color that doesn't look fabulous on me like it does on other nails/skin tones.  Anyways, if you want to share your untried purple mani feel free to use #summerofuntrieds on your Facebook and Instagram post. 

I was quick to jump on a $3 sale for Sheswai polish.  I am totally turning into a Sheswai fangirl.  All the ones I have tried have had amazing formulas and dreamy application.  Yowza, my purple polish, is no different.  Both the formula and application were aces.  And I really do like this shimmery grape-magenta polish.  I used 3 coats of Yowza and 1 layer of topcoat.  






 *indoor lighting*

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment