Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer of Untrieds day 27: Matte

Good morning!  Happy Sunday!  I love how lazy Sunday mornings are, don't you?  I will just sit here with my cuppa joe and listen to the kids play in the backyard.  So relaxing.  So today is day 27 of the Summer of Untrieds challenge and the theme is matte.  I figured no better time to try out this last ManGlaze that I've had forever and haven't tried yet.  Well I am kicking myself now because it's probably my favorite ManGlaze now!  Before we just into the pictures I just wanted to let you know that YOU can still participate in the last 4 days of the challenge! Just use #summrofuntrieds, #julyuntriedchallenge and #wishesofablueeyedgirl when you post your picture to Facebook or Instagram!

ManGlaze is known for it's racy names and bottle art.  That's one of the main reasons I love the brand - they aren't conventional or pc and they don't care!  The other reason I love the brand is because  they make kick ass mattes in a pretty full array of colors!  I say pretty full because I see no yellow!  Anyways, this is Ilf, a turquoise matte that has a very pretty silvery shimmer in it.  The formula was a little sheer, but I am also a little light handed.  I needed 3 coats of Ilf for full coverage.  Aside from that (and I don't find that a problem at all) everything was aces!  You can use topcoat to enhance the shimmer, but you will lose the matte look.   






Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment