Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 6: Orange

Good morning dears!  Happy Sunday and Day 6 of the untried challenge!  The theme for the  today is Orange!  I love me some orange and I have so so many bottles of orange polish I was very happy to bring out a new one.  Today I picked something neon, shimmery, and yes - orange!  There are still so many days in this month to join in on this challenge, post your pictures on Facebook or Instagram and use #summerofuntrieds.  

Urban Outfitters Hooky is a juicy neon orange with a silvery white shimmer.  The color is so much more lovely and bright in real life than in these pictures.  Unlike other neons this wasn't difficult to use, didn't dry quickly or matte.  I used 2 coats of Hooky and 1 layer of topcoat.  





*shade*


Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment