Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rescue Beauty Lounge Oliveto

Good afternoon!  Hot day over here, isn't it supposed to be Fall yet?  Can't we just have a little chilly weather that let's me pull out my jeans, sweaters and boots?  Please.  Well if I can't have all that I can certainly settle for polish a gorgeous polish that sits in-between Summer and Fall.  Oliveto is from the recent Italian Summer collection, which is currently available.  Each polish in the Italian Summer collection is $20.  I also posted Bicicletta a bit back and you can see that post HERE!  So far I am totally happy with my picks from this collection and I look forward to trying out the last one I got - Motorini.  So let's jump in and check out Oliveto!  

Rescue Beauty Lounge: Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

Oliveto is "the perfect olive green that reflects the flash of rainbow and purple and periwinkle shimmers."  It's stunning!  Ji's description of the beautiful sun drenched olive groves and the intoxicating smell of the trees makes this shade that much better.  The formula and application were both fantastic.  I used 2 coats of Oliveto for full coverage and finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  




Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment