Saturday, October 11, 2014

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest & Essence Time For Romance

YAY!  We made it to Saturday!  I've got a busy day weekend ahead so this is just going to be a short post.  Last weekend was my little sisters bachelorette party.  We went wine tasting in the Santa Cruz mountains and had a fabulous time relaxing and talking and sipping delicious wines.  I snapped a few pics of my mani and wanted to share!  Ready to take a look?

*nothing to disclose*

Nail Vinyls: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

I started out with OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest on my index, middle and pinky nails.  This is truly one of my favorite OPI's ever.  It's everything I want in a fantastic polish: deep, vampy, shimmery.  It's the most perfect plum-burgundy and surely it will compliment every skin tone.  It's definitely one of those polsih shades that makes me feel pretty.  I used 2 coats of Every Month is Oktoberfest for perfect coverage.  On my thumb and ring nails I had 3 coats of Essence Time For Romance, a dusty plum jelly based polish with loads of plum and gold hex glitters.  It built up nicely and covered well.  On my accent nail I let Time For Romance dry completely and applied a Nail Vinyl Starburst design.  I painted 2 coats of OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest and pulled the nail vinyl off while the polish was still wet.  I think I could have let Time For Romance dry a little longer because some of the glitter did pull up.  I filled in those spots with more glitter, applied topcoat to all my nails and ta-da!  Perfect wine tasting nails!  

*direct sun*
OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

Here's a pic of my outfit!  I totally adore this dress!  It was cute and comfy.  There were little eyelets and the pink slip underneath showed through.   I wore it with my suede cowboy booties and a ton of my Chloe + Isabel jewelry.  


Lastly, here's a nice blurry picture of me and my little sister.  I blame the out-of-focus picture on the wine.


Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment