Friday, November 2, 2018

Painted Polish; Diving for Doubloons

Hey hey all!  Remember when I said that yesterday I was going to start getting all my drafts out of my Queen?  Well I'm back with a second post to share with you!  This is a real oldie and is definite not available anymore, unless you find it in a destash.  So way back when in July 2017 I went to The Indie Shop in San Francisco.  I've talked about it before and mentioned that it was a mermaid themed event (so fun).  This is one of the polishes I picked up from the event - Painted Polish Diving for Doubloons.  I love me a good glitter cruelly and this one was really fantastic!  Let's jump in and check it out.

*nothing to disclose*

Painted Polish: Shop, Facebook, Instagram
The Indie Shop: FacebookInstagram

Diving for Doubloons is an off white/cream shade polish that invokes thoughts of soft, sandy beaches.  It's full of copper, silver and aqua glitters.  Of course it's got that awesome crelly finish, oh how I do love me a crelly.  I am really feeling this beauty vibe! Formula and application were both fabulous.  I used 3 thin coats for great coverage and finished with topcoat.



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment