Friday, June 21, 2013

ellagee Chase the Clouds Away

Morning polish friends!  I'm skipping a few other posts to get this one up because I enjoyed this polish SO much!  I'm sure you know by now that I am a fan of ellagee.  Laura has some lovely polishes and I have reviewed a couple from The World of Laughter collection as well as the 1985 neon collection.  All have been absolutely wonderful, unique and lovely polishes.  If you haven't tried ellagee yet I suggest you do so post haste!  She runs weekly giveaways and has $6 full size bottle deals frequently!  You can follow ellagee on Facebook and Instagram (ellageepolish).  You can purchase ellagee polish at http://ellagee.com.  

Chase the Clouds Away is from the Moondust Holos collection.  Laura describes Chase the Clouds Away as "a soft sky blue with tiny red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple hexagon glitter and ultra fine holographic shimmer."   For some reason when I look at this polish, the tiny rainbow colored micro glitters peeking though the silvery-blue holo reminds me of The Wizard of Oz!  The holo effect falls somewhere between soft linear and loosely scattered.  I am absolutely smitten with this polish and want a full size and a back up.  I don't say or feel that often so you know I mean business!  The formula on CtCA was amazing.  So creamy and easy to apply.  I used 2 coats but this was SO close to being a 1 coater.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  









indoor picture - the holo is still strong!
Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: