Sunday, June 16, 2013

True Blood Skittlette

Are you a Trubie??  I am!  So I have this quick post to show you a skittlette mani I did for tonight's season premiere!  I AM SO EXCITED!  I am on Team Eric in case you wondered.  So this isn't a review, just some pictures to show you how I paired things together.  I have never done a skitlette and honestly, alot of thought goes into it to make sure you are pairing everything just right.  I'm sure that future skittlettes will be better and more intricate but for today I am happy with how this turned out.  Chit Chat Nails is pretty much the expert on the subject (and the creator from what I can tell).  Here's her tutorial for the method if you are interested in trying it!  

Thumb: Sinful Colors Black on Black
Index: Jade Vermelho Surreal
Middle: Sinful Colors Black on Black, Lynnderella UnDead Red, Lynnderella Very Pretty Vampire
Ring: Jade Vermelho Surreal, Lynderella Very Pretty Vampire, Lynnderella UnDead Red
Pinky: Jade Vermelho Surreal
1 layer of topcoat on all fingers






 And here are my regular hand poses becuase I couldn't just take 3 pictures.  Enjoy!







Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment