Saturday, June 29, 2013

Alanna Renee Golden Snitch

Hey there polish friends!  I'm back with another amazing polish from the Alanna Renee Magical World Collection!  If you missed it I posted Patronus yesterday and you can see it HERE.  Alanna Renee is a new indie brand that comes from Australia.  She opened up shop in January 2013 and already has a ton of great polishes.  The Magical World collection is inspired by Harry Potter and I really love all the colors!  For all the international buyers (non-Australian residents) Alanna Renee is available through Color4Nails.  You can contact Color4Nails on Facebook, IG (color4nails) or just send Sisi an email with your order inquiry: color4nails21@gmail.com.

Golden Snitch is a stuning golden glittter bomb.  Guess what, it has gold circle glitters…you had me at hello!  I wanted to give you a description of the Golden Snitch but I am so wordy.  Alanna does an excellent job explaining both the Snitch and the polish so I pulled this directly from her website, "Golden Snitch is inspired by the small walnut sized gold ball with silver wings used in Quidditch.  It flies around the Quidditch field at fast speeds and is nearly impossible to see.  The seeker's job is to catch the snitch before the other team's seeker winning their team 150 points and ending the game.  Golden snitch has a mix gold glitter and silver micro glitter in a clear base."  I was very impressed with Golden Snitch.  It had a great formula and covered opaquely on it's own in 2 coats.   It spread easily and didn't glop up despite the heavy dose of glitter.  Did I mention it had gold circle glitters?  Swoon, my weakness!  If you are looking for an ultra blingy and sparkly polish, Golden Snitch may be what you seek (haha - get it, did you see what I did there?  Seek?  Seeker?  Quiditch?  Ok, I'll be quiet now).  I finished this with 1 layer of topcoat for smooth to the touch nails.  





 shade



*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment