Monday, June 17, 2013

Rainbow Honey Apple Kid & I Miss You

Hullo polish friends!  I'm back with more gorgeous Rainbow Honey The Summer of 199X colors!  This set consists of 10 polish colors inspired by the 1995 SNES game Earthbound.  Dee explains that each polish reminds her of the different game levels.  Part 1 of the collection "is made up of 5 new glitter bombs bursting with shimmer and color."  Part 2 is "3 new shimmer-dusted cremes and 2 new glitter toppers that give each creme a bold or sweet look."  There are A LOT of gorgeous polishes in this collection.  I recently reviewed Mint Flavor and I Miss You, you can see that post HERE!  Head over to the Rainbow Honey Facebook page or Instagram (rainbowhoney) to see pictures and swatches of the other colors!  The Summer of 199X will be available on Friday June 21 atwww.rainbowhoney.com.  

This is Apple Kid.  It's my favorite of the 3 polishes I was sent to review.  Apple Kid is a beautiful "bright and rosy fuchsia creme" color with amazing pink-purple flakes!  It's stunning.  Application on Apple Kid was flawless, smooth and easy flowing.  2 coats for full coverage.  I also have an accent nail of Mint Flavor with Apple Kid zig zags drawn on.  1 layer of topcoat for extra shine.  









Here is Apple Kid topped with I Miss You.  I Miss You is a delicate glitter topper full of iridescent and pastel glitters in butterfly, heart, square and hex shapes.  Tons of glitter comes out with each brush dip and it spread nicely on the nail.  All the glitter lay flat and smoothed out with a layer of topcoat.  







*these polishes were provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. So in love with this collection and Apple Kid is perfection on you! I can't wait for mine to get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Rachael! Apple Kid is the one I will get a full sized bottle of! It was my favorite!!

      Delete