Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sinful Colors Bikini & Sation Miss & Makeup

Morning polish friends!  I didn't have any posts scheduled for today so I browsed through my drafts and I had this one!  Hello hot pink nails!  I really love me some pink polish and the brighter the better.  I'm definitely no Barbie girl, more of a tomboy my whole life, but pink sure does speak to me!  

I started this with Sinful Colors Bikini.  Bikini is a mega hot magenta-pink polish with a purple (maybe fuchsia) shimmer.  It's bright, it's borderline neon, it's pretty awesome!  Bikini was a tad liquidy and there was some pooling off to the sides.  I did a rush job on this mani though, I'm sure if I would have taken my time all would have been fine.  I used 2 coats of Bikini.

I then topped Bikini with this awesome Sation polish - Miss and Makeup.  As far as I can tell Sation is only available at CosmoProf and on Amazon.  The only ones I have were gifts from my friend Gina.  Miss and Makeup is a great mix of hot pink hexs, silver and black shards, silver holo bars and silver holo microglitter in a clear base.  Since I used a pink base to start some of the pink hexs are lost in the mix, so next time I might try it over a nude or a light pink.  But I still love it!  Bright, sparkly, gorgeous! I used 2 coats of Miss and Makeup and then 1 layer of topcoat.  







Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: