Monday, November 2, 2015

Smitten Polish Hella Holo Customs; Bengal Tiger, Kenyan Sunset & Cecil the Lion

Hey Hey!  Happy Monday.  A couple months back I picked up a few beautiful custom polishes from one of my favorite brands...Smitten Polish.  Noelie created these for the Hella Holo Customs group on Facebook and she really knocked them out of the park!  I've mentioned this group before but if you want to get in on these beautiful custom holos that aren't available to the public request to join!  So back to the Smittens, they are inspired colors and also extremely perfect for the Fall season.  You ready to jump in and check out this stunning trio?  Then let's go!

*nothing to disclose*



Up first I have Bengal Tiger.  This is a rusty orange linear holo.  And when I say holo I mean super holo.  It's gorgeous!  The formula and application were both purrrrrfect.  Smooth and creamy, so very buttery.  I used 2 coats of Bengal Tiger and a layer of topcoat.  

Smitten Polish Bengal Tiger

Smitten Polish Bengal Tiger

Smitten Polish Bengal Tiger

Smitten Polish Bengal Tiger

Smitten Polish Bengal Tiger

Next is Kenyan Sunset.  Hot damn this is a gorgeous polish!  Such a perfect magenta holo.  This baby had fabulous formula that applied like a dream.  Kenyan Sunset could easily be a one coater, but I used 2 (because I have weird OCD like that).  I finished with a layer of topcoat.  

Smitten Polish Kenyan Sunset

Smitten Polish Kenyan Sunset

Smitten Polish Kenyan Sunset

Smitten Polish Kenyan Sunset

I'm sure you all know the tragic story of Cecil the Lion by now.  Noelie created this polish in his memory and the tawny light brown holo micro glitter shade is amazing.  A potion of the proceeds from the sales of this polish were donated to the Big Cat Initiative.  Cecil the Lion had a great formula, just like all the other micro glitters I've tried from Smitten before.  I used 3 coats for full coverage.  1 layer of topcoat left me with a smooth to the touch finish.  

Smitten Polish Cecil the Lion

Smitten Polish Cecil the Lion

Smitten Polish Cecil the Lion

Smitten Polish Cecil the Lion

Smitten Polish Cecil the Lion

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment