Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Mani!

Good afternoon!  As most of us Americans are getting ready to enjoy a day off of work and school, firing up the BBQ's and drinking a few cold ones let's remember the real reason behind this holiday.  Memorial Day is a day of remembrance and gratefulness to those men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country.  To uphold the rights and freedom that we enjoy every day.  Today Americans remember the fallen soldiers who have served our great country.  I am very grateful for all the US soldiers, alive and passed on.  Thank you so much for your dedication to the USA.    

For today I chose to go patriotic with my mani, but I needed to stay true to myself so I started out with 3 amazing holos!  Smitten Polish The First Lobster (red), Glitter Gal Light As A Feather (white) and Ninja Polish Glamorous (blue).  I topped them with a reverse glitter gradient of Lumina Lacquer Young Americans.  I seriously adore this red, white and blue glitter polish with all it's hearts, stars and circles!  I am very pleased with how my mani turned out.   






Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: