Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Presents Mani

Good morning and Merry Christmas Eve!  Hopefully you are on your way to spend time with your family!  I am going to be doing just that shortly, but I need to rub the sleepies out and get in a quick run.  Before I go I wanted to share another (possibly final) Christmas themed mani with you.  I took the present mani and modified it a bit because I didn't have any bow decals.  I went with gold rimmed rhinestones because I thought they were fancy and looked like a gift wrapped package from a very high end retailer.  I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

*nothing to disclose*

FUN Lacquer: ShopFacebookInstagramTwitter
Sheswai Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

I started with 2 coats of Sheswai Honeyfox, a perfectly creamy and smooth flowing red creme.  This was seriously amazing!  Sheswai really has their amazing formula down pat and I really want to get through my untried Sheswai now!  I used a striping brush and OPI Love Angel Music Baby to create the "gift wrap" cross on my index and ring nails.  This is such a pretty gold polish.  The satin finish is lovely, but sadly I had to use topcoat and lose that effect.  I also used Love Angel Music Baby on my pinky - 2 coats.  My thumb and middle nails are sporting FUN Lacquer Million Dollar Dream (H) and WOW - what a completely amazing and blingy holo micro glitter!  Formula and application of Million Dollar Dream (H) were both fantastic.  I placed the rhinestones on and topcoated up and viola!  

Christmas Present Mani: Fun Lacquer Million Dollar Dream, Sheswai Honeyfox, OPI Love Angel Music Baby

Christmas Present Mani: Fun Lacquer Million Dollar Dream, Sheswai Honeyfox, OPI Love Angel Music Baby

Christmas Present Mani: Fun Lacquer Million Dollar Dream, Sheswai Honeyfox, OPI Love Angel Music Baby

Christmas Present Mani: Fun Lacquer Million Dollar Dream, Sheswai Honeyfox, OPI Love Angel Music Baby
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment