Saturday, December 20, 2014

Festive Nails for Family Picture Day

Hey hey again!  One more post tonight.  I'm out on the town this evening for a double date of dinner and drinks, wearing my not-so-ugly Christmas Reindeer sweater.  I thought I'd found a good ugly sweater to wear out but I really thought it was pretty darn cute.  Well all my friends said was cute too so there we have it.  Not-so-ugly.  Anyways, I wore a very cute sweater for my annual family picture day and these were the festive nails I did to match!  My kids wore red, the hubby and I wore black so I incorporated both in my nails.  And I hadn't done a nice accent nail in a while so I did just that!  Let's look!

*nothing to disclose*


I started with Smitten Polish Nose So Bright.  This is one of my favorite red holos EVER.  I will cry some seriously sad tears when this bottle is empty.  The formula and application of Nose So Bright are both perfection.  I used 2 coats of Nose So Bright and 1 layer of topcoat.  

Smitten Polish Nose So Bright

I then did an accent nail, starting with a plain back creme.  I sponged both Lumina Lacquer Soleil and Different Dimension Big Bang onto the end of my nail.  The blend of silver and gold uber holo micro glitters is just so luxurious.  I finished this off with 1 thick layer of topcoat.  

Smitten Polish Nose So Bright

Smitten Polish Nose So Bright

Smitten Polish Nose So Bright

And just because I thought you might be interested in seeing it...here's my not-so-ugly Christmas sweater.  I found it at the JCrew Factory store and after discounts I only paid $18 for it!  Steal!

Reindeer Christmas Sweater


Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment