Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Festive Mani!

Good morning and Merry Christmas!  My family woke up bright and early to start opening presents.  The kids have already played with most of their new toys and now are settling down to build Lego play sets.  I made a fun breakfast of eggs and rainbow sprinkle pancakes.  They turned out cute and were super yummy!  Of course I made enough to feed an army, oops.  Anywho, I wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.  Hope your day is full of laughter and love and memories that you will always cherish.  I'll be heading off to my parents house soon but not before I take a minute to share my Christmas mani.  I found this idea on pinterest, looks like it was created by @iloveyou432 (maybe that's an instagram or twitter name?).  Well I took the idea and made it my own - hope you like it!

*nothing to disclose*

I used 8 polishes to create this mani so I will provide the main website link for each brand instead listing out all the social media links.  I did a different design on each finger and love how happy they all turned out!  It's like a party on my nails!  Here's my party lineup - Gingerbread Man, Snowman, Santa, Christmas Tree and Snowflake.  

Thumb: CND Midnight Sapphire, Sally Hansen OMGhost
Index: Zoya Nyssa, Sally Hansen OMGhost & Sheswai Honeyfox
Middle: Sally Hansen OMGhost, Sheswai Honeyfox, Barielle Irish Eyes, Sinful Colors Black on Black
Ring: Sheswai Honeyfox, Sally Hansen OMGhost, Sinful Colors Black on Black, OPI Love Angel Music Baby
Pinky: Zoya Noot, Barielle Irish Eyes, OPI Love Angel Music Baby, Sheswai Honeyfox, CND Midnight Sapphire, loose star glitter 

Christmas Manicure

Christmas Manicure

Christmas Manicure

Christmas Manicure

Christmas Manicure



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment