Sunday, December 28, 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer SBP #110 & Holiday 2014

Good afternoon!  Over the Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday sales I went a bit overboard.  I bought many items for my polish BFF's but I also bought myself a bit too much.  Then there were all the random sales that popped up here and there.  Well needless to say I am trying to take it easy with the credit card now and working my way through possibly the worlds largest untrieds stash ever.  I picked up this totally fabulous sample polish from Philly Loves Lacquer.  I loved it when I saw it, I was totally head over heels when it arrived and I saw it in person!  Totally unique, totally gorgeous.  *edit* GOOD NEWS!  I spoke with Esther and there are plenty of SBP #110 micro glitter left and Holiday 2014 will be available for purchase tomorrow (12/29).  I recommend that you check out the sample sale page to pick up these one-offs from Esther because I was very impressed!  

*nothing to disclose*

Philly Loves Lacquer: ShopFacebookInstagramTwitter

Here we hav SBP #110.  It's a gorgeous gold holo fine-micro glitter full of small red and gold glitters. It's so super hero-like, I'm pretty sure I gained super powers while wearing it.  Not only was it beautiful, it also had a great formula!  The micro glitter base was packed, but very easy to use.  It applied easily.  I reached full coverage with 2 coats of SBP #110 and finished with 1 layer of topcoat for a smooth to the touch finish.  

Philly Loves Lacquer SBP #110

Philly Loves Lacquer SBP #110

Philly Loves Lacquer SBP #110

Philly Loves Lacquer SBP #110

Philly Loves Lacquer SBP #110

Philly Loves Lacquer SBP #110

I also received a sweet little gift from Philly Loves Lacquer with my order!  This is Holiday 2014!  It's a pretty rose-pink base with a very loose, scattered holo finish.  Holiday 2014 had a nice formula and applied easily.  I used 2 coats of Holiday 2014 and no topcoat.  

Philly Loves Lacquer Holiday 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer Holiday 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer Holiday 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer Holiday 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer Holiday 2014
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment