Monday, December 22, 2014

ILNP Multichrome Holos: Sirene (H), Peace (H) & Nostaliga (H)

Good morning lovelies!  I picked up some of these gorgeous ILNP Multichrome Holos during a sale - I think it was because they are changed the bottles.  Well dang I wish I would have bought more because they are stunning!  I only recently starting liking duo and multichromes, but add a little holo and hand me a drool bucket please.  These 3 multichromes are currenlty available and they are $12.50 each bottle.  Are you ready to jump in and look at lots of pictures?  I am!

*nothing to disclose*



Up first is Sirene (H).  This is a gorgeous polish that "shifts through spectacularly vivid hues of green, blue, violet, red, and even offers subtle hints of gold."  I definitely saw that blue, green and purple but not so much the red or gold.  I also was working with very gloomy weather so I don't have any outside pictures and that could have made the difference.  The formula and application of Sirene (H) were both fantastic.  It was fully opaque in 3 coats and I did not use topcoat.  

ILNP Sirene (H)

ILNP Sirene (H)

ILNP Sirene (H)

ILNP Sirene (H)

ILNP Sirene (H)

ILNP Sirene (H)

ILNP Sirene (H)

ILNP Sirene (H)

I also got Peace (H), a beautiful polish that has shifts of "vivid hues of blue, purple, fuchsia, pink, and even a subtle coppery gold."  I love the darker shades in Peace.  They are a cooler set of shades than Sirene had.  Peace (H) had a wonderful formula and applied like butter.  I used 3 coats of Peace (H) for full coverage and no topcoat.   

ILNP Peace (H)

ILNP Peace (H)

ILNP Peace (H)

ILNP Peace (H)

ILNP Peace (H)

ILNP Peace (H)

ILNP Peace (H)

ILNP Peace (H)

ILNP Peace (H)

Lastly I picked up Nostalgia (H).  I have been wanting this one for so long!  It's such a gorgeous shifting polish that shows "hues of green, gold, red."  I was over the moon happy with everything about this polish.  It completely lived up to my expectations.  The formula and application of Nostalgia (H) were both stellar.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and no topcoat.  

ILNP Nostalgia (H)

ILNP Nostalgia (H)

ILNP Nostalgia (H)

ILNP Nostalgia (H)

ILNP Nostalgia (H)

ILNP Nostalgia (H)

ILNP Nostalgia (H)

ILNP Nostaliga (H)



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment